Dr. Ankita Pandey
Worked from 2016 Aug to 2017 Nov as JST Fellow.
Activities during the stay:
- Ankita Pandey and Yuichi Masubuchi, “End-to-end relaxation of entangled polymers under fast shear”, 2nd International Conference on Soft Materials, Jaipur, India, (2016/12/13)
- Ankita Pandey and Yuichi Masubuchi, “End-to-end relaxation of entangled polymers under fast shear”, Soft Matter: Young Investigators Meet 2016, Goa, India, (2016/12/17-18), Poster
- Ankita Pandey and Yuichi Masubuchi, “DPD Simulations of Entangled Polymers Under Fast Shear”, 12th International Workshop for East Asian Young Rheologists (IWEAYR), p50, (2017/2/9), Chonburi, Thailand
- Ankita Pandey and Yuichi Masubuchi， “Coarse-Grained Simulations for Entangled Star Polymer Melts”, The Annual European Rheology Conference 2017, on 3rd to 6th April 2017 at Copenhagen, Denmark (poster): The presentation award
- Ankita Pandey, “Flow induced non-equilibrium self-assembly in suspensions of stiff, apolar, active filaments”, MDOI2017 (2017/9/15), Nagoya
- Ankita Pandey and Yuichi Masubuchi， “Multi-chain slip-spring Simulation for Entangled Symmetric Star Polymer Melts”, The 89th Annual Meeting of The Society of Rheology, October 8-12, 2017, Denver, Colorado, USA, (poster presentation).
- Yuichi Masubuchi, Ankita Pandey and Yoshifumi Amamoto, “Inter-Chain Cross-Correlation in Multi-Chain Slip-Link Simulations without Brownian Motion at Entanglements”, Nihon Reoroji Gakkaishi (J. Soc. Rheol. Jpn.)， 45(4), 175-180, 2017.
- Yuichi Masubuchi, Ankita Pandey, Yoshifumi Amamoto and Chen-Yang Liu, “Primitive Chain Network Simulations of Probe Rheology”, Soft Matter, DOI:10.1039/C7SM01229B, Soft Matter, 13, 6585 – 6593 (2017).
- Yuichi Masubuchi, Ankita Pandey, Yoshifumi Amamoto and Takashi Uneyama, “Orientational Cross Correlations between Entangled Branch Polymers in Primitive Chain Network Simulations”, J Chem Phys, 147, 184903 (2017).